martes, agosto 30, 2011

I need Spain, I need Madrid, I need you!



'I need Spain', campaña de McCann Erickson para Turismo de España




Viven en la capital de España.Juegan en el Real Madrid.
Pero...¿Qué les gusta de Madrid?





They live in the capital of Spain.They play for Real Madrid.
But...what do they like most about Madrid?






America - I Need You




We used to laugh
We used to cry
We used to bow our heads then
Wonder why


But now you're gone
I guess I'll carry on
And make the best of what you've left to me
Left to me, left to me


{Refrain
I need you
Like the flower needs the rain
You know I need you
Guess I'll start it all again
You know I need you
Like the winter needs the spring
You know I need you
I need you


And every day
I'd laugh the hours away
Just knowing you were thinking of me
Then it came
That I was put to blame
For every story told about me
About me, about me


(Refrain, Repeat)

No hay comentarios: