viernes, noviembre 25, 2011
Argon 18 E-118 Frameset
Argon 18 E-118 Frameset
Availability: In stock £2,999.99
Argon 18 is proud to present its latest creation: the E-118. Built in a new mold and certified UCI-legal, this triathlon frameset expands and refines the concepts first embodied in the spectacular E-114 that helped establish the company’s stellar reputation in this field. This new frameset was developed in close collaboration with triathlon champion Tim O’Donnell and the Team SpiderTech riders, including Svein Tuft and Hugo Houle, Canadian Pro and U-23 time-trial champions, respectively.
In our constant quest for Optimal Balance and taking a cue from the fields of aeronautics and F1, our R&D team pulled out all the stops on this bike, calling on CFD computer-simulation fluid dynamics technology in order to make a lighter, better integrated, more aerodynamic racing machine. Now you too can harness these technologies to break through to a higher level of performance.
Argon 18 E-118
* Required Fields £2,999.99
• Integrated concept: frame, E118 specifc carbon monocoque fork, Argon 18 ASP-7500 carbon seatpost, headset, integrated aero brakes (front and rear) and brake levers, ONEness 2.0 concept.
• Di2 and cable compatible.
• NEW Integrated BB86 bottom bracket
• NEW aero frame optimized by virtual windtunnel development (CFD): 8% better aerodynamic results than the E114
• Monocoque construction featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• NEW 7105 HM Carbon composite maximizing stiffness to weight ratios. The E118 frame is 14% lighter versus the E114 without sacrificing the optimal balance between stiffness and comfort.
• NEW ONEness 2.0 Concept: simplified cockpit offering more fit options than ever (65mm/95mm stem on each frame size)
• NEW AHB7500 reversible carbon handlebar with 10cm of height adjustment and TT extentions (2 sets), offering a “custom” fit for every rider.
• New Argon 18 exlusive integrated aero brakes (front and rear): more responsive braking and superior aero profile
• NEW E118 monocoque carbon fork with external aero steerer (343g fork alone)
• NEW ASP-7500 reversible (76/78 degree) carbon seatpost (weight: 275g uncut)
• Innovative AFS-Tri Geometry with BB-Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket) for even more stability
• Integrated fork crown race
• FSA Orbit IS-2+3D (w/6.5mm Top cover, bearing 1-1/8”,36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 Compressor included.
• Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chainrings
•Alloy drop-outs with replaceable steel inserts
• Stainless steel integrated chain tensioner included
• Weight: 1550 g (Medium frame only) Fork 550 g