10-in-1 Utili-Key Transforms Door Key into Handy Multitool (Photos)
A Swiss Army knife is a handy add-on to a keychain, but an Instructables author, Vitizop decided to go one step further.
The Utili-Key 10-in-1 Tool has the following:
1. Phillips screwdriver lite (pc cover diassembly)
2. saw (wood)
3. bottle opener (beer)
4. rope cutter (nylon, cotton ….)
6. hexagonal key (exp: Phillips screwdriver plugins)
7. knife sharpener
8. wire cutter (copper, paperclip)
10. nail file
+ 11. magnetic (old winchester magnet over pull up)
12. can opener (not elegant) 1st saw tooth
The user also notes that he or she is working on adding a knife feature to the key. Clever, minimalistic and highly practical — we approve.