viernes, marzo 21, 2014

motivate




.-..-.--.-

Motivate

¿Eres deportista? Mira este video y después nada podrá pararte ( nike)




Never Giving Up - Motivational Video
http://www.dreamaboutlife.com/ - It's not always about winning or losing, sometimes its about never giving up. If there's something out there that you want, go for it. When you fall down, get back up. Keep getting back up no matter how many times it takes. Just keep going. In the long run, the fear of failure is nothing compared to the feeling of regret.


.-.-.-.-.-.-




valparaiso cerro abajo



CHRISCROSS from chris akrigg on Vimeo.


CHRISCROSS
de chris akrigg
I've been a fan of Cyclocross for a long time, so when Mongoose said they were working on the Selous I couldn't wait to get my hands on one and see what all the fuss was about!
It has to be one of the purest forms of off road riding. I would say back to basics but my bike was pretty damn tech as Shimano set me up with there latest electric gears and disc brakes. That aside you're still essentially riding a beefed up road bike with skinny tyres and no suspension making every rock, root, rut and discarded Duvel bottle a potential nightmare! A lot to be learned technically from riding a cross bike, have to be on point 110% of the time, I had a lot of fun putting this together. Enjoy! NEXT!

No hay comentarios: